1) How to choose between Face Wash and Face Scrub?
- Face scrub goes deeper to cleanse/exfoliate your pores and Face wash cleanses just the upper layer of your skin.
- Face wash can be used daily where as any face scrub should be used 2 to 3 times a week only.
You will be need both Face wash and Face scrub for your skin care routine.
2)Does Kumkumadi face wash result in skin whitening?
We as a brand don\'t believe any product, (especially organic fusion) can change the nature of skin tone. But we can assure you that Kumkumadi face wash will brighten and give natural glow to the skin.
3) Do you use face wash or cleanser first?
A face wash\'s job is to remove deeper seated debris and also cleanse pores, thanks to its foaming action. If you\'re wearing a lot of makeup, or have been exposed to a lot of dust and pollution, it might be a good idea to use a cleanser first, before using a face wash.
4) Can I use the Kumkumadi face wash if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, you can. Its extremely gentle on your skin.
5) How often should I use Kumkumadi face Wash?
You can use it 2 to 3 times a day.
6) Should we use both cleanser and face wash?
You can use face washes and cleansers together. If you plan on using both products, use the face wash more frequently than the cleanser to keep your skin feeling healthy, hydrated, and refreshed.
9) Is it safe for children?
Yes. The Apricot scrub contains 100% natural ingredients, which are safe for all ages and genders. Nevertheless, we recommend using the face wash on people over 10 years of age.