- Take one to two tablespoons of face pack in a bowl.
- Activate with any kind of toner/hydrosols according to your skin type.
- Dry Skin - Use Curd or Water to Activate
- Oily Skin - Rosewater or Aloewater for Activating
- Sensitive Skin - Plain water or Rosewater for Activating Facepack
- Combinational Skin - Plain water or rosewater which suits the skin
- Mix in a running consistency (neither too thick nor too watery) in a face-pack bowl
- Use a face pack brush and apply it on your face and neck
- Leave for 10 - 15 mins and wash off with water or wipe with a makeup remover sponge.
- Then, layer with moisturizer/cream or face gel, to seal back the skin hydration.
Glowing Face Pack (Natural Glow)
*Inclusive of GST
₹349 – ₹549
FLAT 50% OFF
Take 3 or More Products for the offer to be applied
Sale Ends In
₹349 – ₹549
FLAT 50% OFF
HAPPY PONGAL FAM❤️
Glowing Face Pack For Natural Glowing Skin
#Antioxidant rich ingredients Hibiscus and Green Tea that gives the natural glow.
Hibiscus and Green tea combines to be a powerful exfoliator to your skin while remineralising the skin and calming redness. Glowing face pack controls excess oil secretion on face and thus reducing dullness in face.
Ingredients: Hibiscus, green tea, Neem and Fuller’s earth.
Benefits of Glowing face pack:
- Rich in Vitamins B2 and E
- Helps in Skin Cell Growth
- Brightens Skin
- Controls Excess Oil
- Tightens Large Pores
- Facilitates Blood Circulation.
Shelf Life: 4 months
Suitable for oily skin
Suitable for Men & Women
Hibiscus: For any uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, dark spots and discolouration, hibiscus works as an instant remedy.
Green tea: A great way to get clear and bright skin is to pamper your skin with the goodness of green tea. It has antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties and yields refreshed, clear, and glowing skin.
Neem: As Neem helps to purify the blood, it automatically helps to clarify the skin from dark spots caused by the sun, pigmentation and blemishes.
Fuller’s earth: It has both a cooling and tightening effect, helps reduce lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation while cleansing the skin.
1. What can I use for diluting Glowing face pack?
A)You can dilute it with Milk (Raw or boiled) for best results
2.Can I leave Glowing face pack for 30 mins or until it gets dry?
A)15 to 20 minutes serves purpose. One-hour is a very long time for facepacks.
3. Can it be used by all skin types?
A)Yes, it suits all skin types. Best for oily skin.Just have a patch test before using it on face.
4. How frequently can I use facepack?
A)2 to 3 times a week.
5. Difference between Glowing face Pack and Theobrama Face pack?
A)Glowing Face Pack helps in Brightening up your skin. Theobrama is for De-tan
6) Will it whiten my skin?
A)We as a brand don\'t believe any product, (especially organic fusion) can change the nature of skin tone. But we can assure you, Glowing face Pack gives you instant glow & brightness, lightening dark spots.
7) Can kids use this ?
A)As this is a blend of 100% herbal powders you can use it on kids too but above 10 years. Just take patch test to find if they are allergic to any Natural ingredient.
8) Should I follow up with a cleanser after face pack?
A)Its better to cleanse your skin first, flow up with a toner (for best absorption) and then use face pack.
9) Will Multhani in this pack dry my skin ?
A) Multhani is a clay that dry up skin for few. So combining them with other ingredients like hibiscus and Neem helps in maintaining the balance of moisture in the skin.
10) I like your Apricot Walnut scrub much. Can I use both Glowing Pack & scrub on same day ?
A) First scrub your face and follow up with face pack for best results.
Glowing Skin Regime
Glowing Skin is no rocket science, All it takes is using the right natural products, healthy food, exercise and most importantly consistency.
Here are 4 Products we recommend our clients:
100 ml – 349 Rs, 250 ml – 549 Rs
Shop by Concerns Concerns Concerns
Can't find the products for your concern?
Here is our curated list.