- Treats pigmentation on the face & around the mouth
- Treats Acne marks and spots.
Yellow Jar Cleanser (Pigmentation)
*Inclusive of GST
₹349 – ₹549
*Choose Quantity / Variant if applicable
"Lowest Proced products in your cart will be Free
₹349 – ₹549
- Benefits of Yellow Jar Cleanser
- Benefits of using Powder Cleanser
- Not applicable on the website Sale
- When to use Body Moisturiser?
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Turmeric: Because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, it helps in healing skin inflammations.
Gram flour: Helps in healing the tan and exfoliates the skin naturally. Also helps in removing excess oil in the skin.
Green gram flour: Helps in clearing the dead skin cells, and gives a shining, glowy skin.
Fuller's Earth: A facial clay and a mask which treats oily, acne skin, and fights wrinkles.
Papaya: Rich in Anti-Oxidant properties; Helps in moisturizing dry and flaky skin.
Lemon peel: Rich in anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which are perfect for oily skin and acne-prone skin.
Orange peel: Has citric acid properties that help in lightening and brightening the skin tone and texture.
Use it daily instead of face wash 2-3 times a day. You can use it as a face pack by washing it after 20 minutes and this can be done 2-3 times a week.
1. What can I use for diluting Yellow Jar Cleanser?
You can dilute it with Milk (Raw or boiled), rose water or aloe gel for best results.
2.Can I leave Yellow Jar Cleanser for one hour or until it gets dry?
Cleansers are used instead of face wash so you can wash it immediately after scrubbing for 2 minutes or leave it as a face pack for 20 minutes 2-3 times a week.
3. Can it be used by all skin types?
Yes, it suits all skin types. Just have a patch test before using it on face.
4. How frequently can I use Yellow Jar Cleanser?
2-3 times a day.
5. Difference between Yellow Jar Cleanser & Black and white cleanser?
Yellow jar helps in removing the skin pigmentation. Black and white is for De-tan.
6) Will it whiten my skin?
We as a brand don't believe any product, (especially organic fusion) can change the nature of skin tone. But we can assure you, Yellow Jar cleanser gives you instant glow & brightness, lightening dark spots.
7) Can kids use this?
As this is a blend of 100% herbal powders you can use it on kids too. Just take patch test to find if they are allergic to any Natural ingredient.
8) Should I flow up with a face pack after cleanser?
It's better to cleanse your skin first, flow up with a toner(for best absorption) and use face pack.
- A powder cleanser acts as an exfoliator to scrub deep inside the pores and cleans the dirt.
- Removes excess oil from the face unlike any chemical face washes and retains the exact amount of moisture.
- Powder cleansers can be used as a face pack 2-3 times a week which gives a better glow to the skin.
- There are absolutely zero chemicals added in powder cleansers and thus keeping your skin away from harsh chemicals.
- Powder cleansers give an immediate glow when used in a single use.
This product is not applicable on Website offers!
This Combo is already at Flat 40% OFF and is not applicable on website offers.
What is the best time to apply Body Moisturiser?
After a Shower
Water evaporates off your skin quickly after taking bath, which can leave your skin feeling dry. The best way to seal in moisture is to apply lotion immediately after a shower while skin is still slightly damp.
If you’re going to exercise outdoors, prep your skin by applying a lightweight. If the weather is cold or the air is dry, this can help reduce the dryness that may occur post-workout.
In addition to removing unwanted body hair, shaving also removes the top layer of skin cells, as if you had exfoliated. To help protect newly exposed skin from dryness, as well as to soothe any razor irritation, apply a body lotion or moisturiser after shaving.
Moisture is pulled out of the skin as we sleep, so applying a body moisturiser right before bed is key. Plus, it always feels nice to have soft and smooth skin as you slip into the sheets.
After Washing and Sanitising Your Hands
To help replenish moisture and prevent irritation and chapping, be sure to apply a hand cream immediately after you wash or apply hand sanitiser.
After exfoliating or using a body scrub in the shower, moisturising is a must. This will help soothe the top layer of skin and help strengthen the moisture barrier.
100 ML, 250 ML
Can't find the products for your concern?
Here is our curated list.