1) I have very dry lips. Can I use this?
Yes, you can use it on dry lips to exfoliate the dry and dead skin cells away.
2) Can I use this and lip balm at the same time?
First, scrub your lips using the Cotton Candy Lip Scrub, then wipe them off, and then use a lip balm to lock in the softness.
3) Can I use the lip scrub to exfoliate my face?
Lip scrubs can’t be used as face scrubs since they are formulated to remove dead skin cells from the lips, which are tender and fragile. You can use our power-packed face scrubs separately to exfoliate your face and body.
4) Can it be used on kids?
As this is a blend of 100% herbal ingredients, you can use it on kids too. Just take a patch test to find out if they are allergic to any natural ingredients.
5) Who can use this lip scrub?
Everyone can use this lip scrub. Use it twice a week or every two days once according to your lip texture and needs.
6) Is the lip scrub organic?
All our products are loaded with the goodness of nature. The lip scrub is curated using natural oils and sugars to rejuvenate the lips and exfoliate dead skin cells.
7) How does the Beetroot lip scrub smell?
Beetroot lip scrub smells like sun dried beetroot and is loaded with the goodness of natural oils.
8) Does it reduce lip pigmentation?
Regularly using the lip scrub and following it up with lip balms will help it lighten lip pigmentation, improve lip texture and soften the lips.
9) Is it safe to use to remove lipstick?
Beetroot lip scrub removes the leftover stain of lipstick from the lips as it acts as a good exfoliator and also contains oil.
10) How long should I exfoliate my lips?
Scrub your lips for 1-2 minutes, leave the scrub on for 2-3 minutes, and wipe it off.