- A powder cleanser acts as an exfoliator to scrub deep inside the pores and cleans the dirt.
- Removes excess oil from the face unlike any chemical face washes and retains the exact amount of moisture.
- Powder cleansers can be used as a face pack 2-3 times a week which gives a better glow to the skin.
- There are absolutely zero chemicals added in powder cleansers and thus keeping your skin away from harsh chemicals.
- Powder cleansers give an immediate glow when used in a single use.
*Inclusive of GST
*Choose Quantity / Variant if applicable
"Lowest Proced products in your cart will be Free
- The Green Jade Stone helps in Massaging the Facial Skin.
- Tightens and Lighten Skin.
- Helps in Anti-Aging
- Prevents Wrinkles
Brownie points: Apply any of our serums and roll over the roller; Massage every day before you go to sleep.
- Benefits of using Powder Cleanser
- Not applicable on the website Sale
- When to use Body Moisturiser?
- Additional information
This product is not applicable on Website offers!
This Combo is already at Flat 40% OFF and is not applicable on website offers.
What is the best time to apply Body Moisturiser?
After a Shower
Water evaporates off your skin quickly after taking bath, which can leave your skin feeling dry. The best way to seal in moisture is to apply lotion immediately after a shower while skin is still slightly damp.
If you’re going to exercise outdoors, prep your skin by applying a lightweight. If the weather is cold or the air is dry, this can help reduce the dryness that may occur post-workout.
In addition to removing unwanted body hair, shaving also removes the top layer of skin cells, as if you had exfoliated. To help protect newly exposed skin from dryness, as well as to soothe any razor irritation, apply a body lotion or moisturiser after shaving.
Moisture is pulled out of the skin as we sleep, so applying a body moisturiser right before bed is key. Plus, it always feels nice to have soft and smooth skin as you slip into the sheets.
After Washing and Sanitising Your Hands
To help replenish moisture and prevent irritation and chapping, be sure to apply a hand cream immediately after you wash or apply hand sanitiser.
After exfoliating or using a body scrub in the shower, moisturising is a must. This will help soothe the top layer of skin and help strengthen the moisture barrier.
Can't find the products for your concern?
Here is our curated list.