For oily and acne prone skin
Quantity: 350 ml
Ingredients: Rose petals, Hibiscus powder, French pink clay, French red clay & Rice flour.
Usage: Use 3 times a week for best results
1. Shake the jar nicely si that the powders are mixed well.
2. Make a paste with 2-3 spoons of the powder.
3. Apply all over the face leaving the eyes and mouth part.
4. Leave it for 2-3 min and rinse with water by massaging gently.
Why use a Rose cleanser?
Reduces acne, reduces redness, prevents skin aging, tightens pores, contains natural BHA’s and AHA’s that heals skin and nourishes the skin layers.
Benefits of using a powder cleanser:
- A powder cleanser acts as an exfoliator to scrub deep inside the pores and cleans the dirt.
- Removes excess oil from the face unlike any chemical face washes and retains the exact amount of moisture.
- Powder cleansers can be used as a face pack 2-3 times a week which gives a better glow to the skin.
- There are absolutely zero chemicals added in powder cleansers and thus keeping your skin away from harsh chemicals.
- Powder cleansers give an immediate glow when used in a single use.
Brownie Points: Mix the powder with rose/ hibiscus toner or aloe gel or milk to get a consistent paste.
Usage: Use it two to three times a week for best results.
Shelf Life: 6 Months
Suitable for both Men and Women