Pimple Care Mini Kit to control acne/pimples
*Inclusive of GST
*Choose Quantity / Variant if applicable
FLAT 50% OFF
Take 3 or More Products for the offer to be applied
Sale Ends In
FLAT 50% OFF
HAPPY PONGAL FAM❤️
*Top Seller from Magical Jar (95% Customer satisfaction)
No Marks Mini Kit for Acne/Pimple Prone Skin
Important note: This product is not on Buy 1 get 1 Free Offer since its already at Flat 40% off.
4 step miracle to get back your pimple free glowing skin.
Directions for usage:
- Kick start your routine with Tea Tree Face wash.
- Mix No Marks face Pack with Curd/Rose Water/Aloe Gel and apply it on your face and neck. (We recommend doing a patch test before applying face pack). Wash it off with cold water after 30 Mins. Use face wash again if needed.
- Use No Marks Cream as your daily moisturiser.
- Apply No Marks Serum and gently massage your face before you sleep. Make sure the serum is well absorbed in your skin.
Follow this regime for 3 weeks and feel the Magic happening to your skin. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback, You can also drop in a message on Whatsapp @ 91 7810097429.
No of Products: 4
Package Weight: 300 grams
Shelf Life : 8 Months
Suitable for both Men and Women
- Product Description
- Reasons for Acne
- Not applicable on the website Sale
- Additional information
- Reviews (50)
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions anywhere across the World. Try out our “No Marks Mini Kit”, which helps to effectively fight against pimples, acne, acne scars & spots or blemishes, and fades them away from within.
95% of the customers have seen significant reduction in pimples, Dark spots and pigmented skin.
- Excess oil (sebum) production.
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells.
Acne occurs when the pores of your skin become blocked with oil, dead skin, or bacteria.
Each pore of your skin opens to a follicle. The follicle is made up of a hair and a sebaceous (oil) gland.
The oil gland releases sebum (oil), which travels up the hair, out of the pore, and onto your skin. Sebum helps keeps your skin lubricated and soft.
One or more mishaps in this lubrication process can contribute to acne.
Acne might occur, for example, when:
- your follicles produce too much oil
- dead skin cells accumulate in your pores
- bacteria build up in your pores
This product is not applicable on Website offers!
This Combo is already at Flat 40% OFF and is not applicable on website offers.
Can't find the products for your concern?
Here is our curated list.