We deal with medium to severe hair fall on a daily basis and it’s really a worrying factor when we see the number of strands in our comb, pillow, and bathroom. In fact, Hair Fall is the most common issue faced by our current generation and onion oil is the best rescue operation available.
But why is it so?
Well, you already know the answer to this question. Unclean eating habits, Stressful life, and external pollutants take a toll on your hair health and make your hair follicles weak leading to thinning of hair, dandruff loaded scalp, & most commonly front baldness in men.
Before we dive in, let’s face the truth!
– If you are already bald with zero to no hair in your scalp’s major area. No products in the market would help.
– If you have genetically transferred baldness from your family tree, No Products in the market would help.
But if you are facing sudden hair fall issues, Here are a few ways to preserve your scalp and avoid hair loss.
Having healthy hair is no rocket science! Lifestyle changes, eating a nutritional diet, and choosing the right type of hair care routine can help you greatly lessen hair problems and the damages caused.
Our first suggestion to control hair fall is to add a Hair oil routine with a nice massage to your scalp before you take a head bath.
Why Hair Oil is the Best Food for Your Hair?
Do you remember the days when our grandma used to oil our scalp over a weekend with a nice head-to-toe body massage, then a head bath with Natural Hair sheekai? I personally miss those days and I believe most of you would too. But Yes, Oiling hair before taking a head bath is recommended in Ayurvedic practices and our ancestors made it mandatory as a part of the hair care routine.
It’s the best way of massaging the scalp with beneficial oil to increase blood circulation, reduce dandruff, dryness, and frizzy hair. It also helps to increase the density of your hair, by providing the minerals and vitamins that get lost due to frequent hair wash.
As many of you may know, Small onion hair oil is one of the most valued hair care products that treat hair fall and promotes hair growth in recent times.
Goodness packed in Onion Oil
Onion oil is a proven solution for hair regeneration and the prevention of hair loss. It is the best supportive Ayurvedic solution to nourish our damaged hair. All we need is to dedicate a few minutes of our daily routine to apply hair oil correctly. Make sure to have a clean and healthy diet along with this onion hair oil.
Everything you need to know about the benefits of small onions.
- Rich in nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin B9, Vitamin B6, potassium, and numerous other compounds, small onions have been associated with stronger hair roots and reduced inflammation.
- Small Onions can provide the necessary sulfur which prevents hair loss and also helps in collagen production.
- It acts as a remedy that can serve as a strong anti-inflammatory, fungicidal, antioxidant, and antibacterial treatment for your scalp and hair.
At Magical Jar, Our Onion Oil is home made, hand made with the right ingredients and composition to offer the best in class onion hair oil possible in the market, most importantly at an affordable price.
Our Onion oil is mixed with carrier oils such as coconut, tea tree, and olive oil to enjoy the utmost benefits. The best way to nourish your scalp before shampooing is a gentle massage with our onion oil.
Top 5 Reasons to use Magical Jar Onion oil
- It Prevents Thinning and Hair Loss
Overall Strength of the hair strands should be good enough therefore it doesn’t fall off while combing. The Sulfur from the small onions initiates collagen production which in turn makes it stronger to stick to the scalp. Hair thinning in the crown area can be reduced a lot by the regular usage of onion oil.
- To Treat Dandruff
The majority of the population suffers from dandruff problems. This may result in severe hair loss, itchiness, and unhealthy hair. The antiseptic properties of Onion hair oil help in treating several infections and dandruff. Gradually hair turns out to be voluminous, shiner, and better.
- Prevents Premature Greying
There may be several reasons such as genetics, stress, and vitamin deficiencies which can lead to premature greying of hair. Onion Oil provides the necessary vitamins and minerals that help in the reversal of grey hairs to a large extent.
Moreover, the hair darkening effects can be provided by the onion oil because of the enzyme called catalase.
- Treats Scalp Problems
Chemical shampoos, hair styling products, and environmental pollutants can make the pH levels of the hair increase. Regular usage of onion oil helps to balance the level and provides all the goodness to the damaged hair.
- Bye Bye Baldness
As small onion hair oil can stimulate hair growth, it can be applied to bald patches too. The current generation is facing front baldness with their stressful life and onion oil can be a solution.
How to use it?
- It’s better to use oil on the clean scalp
- Take two spoons of the oil in the palm and massage the scalp for 10 mins.
- Don’t apply too much pressure while massaging as it may affect the hair follicles.
- Make sure to cover the entire scalp.
- Leave it for 1-hour maximum
- Wash it off with any herbal shampoo of your choice.
In the journey to perfect hair, our onion oil is the best companion which reduces hair thinning, frizziness, and dandruff. Moreover, avoiding chemical products on hair provides a bonus brownie effect to the hair.
Their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are a shield from pollutants and hair-damaging products.
Brownie Points: Hacks for Better hair
- Hair Oiling can be followed up with a Magical herbal mask for the growth and nourishment of hair
- Prefer Herbal Shampoos and Conditioner from Magical Jar to retain the volume and shine in the hair.
- Load yourself regularly with dry fruits and nuts
- Prefer Wooden Comb for Detangling
- Above all, Be happy and Healthy.
To have a look at our other hair care products, click the below link
A bit about me- Software Engineer and Educator by Profession, shalinitalks is where all my health and lifestyle obsessions are unleashed. Here you will find trustable reviews of lifestyle-related products and DIY hacks to unwind.
My tagline “Lifestyle that transforms” is all about beauty & fashion. Profession and Passion give me unparalleled happiness.
For more updates, visit https://shalinitalks.com/
Leave a comment